Thursday, August 4, 2011

Christina Aguilera

Naked women are sexier than men: Christina Aguilera



According to thesun.co.uk, Aguilera admits that she is happy with her husband Jordan Bartman, but confesses women are "sexier" to look at.

She said: "I feel sexiest in the nude. I think women are such sensual beings. I mean, I'm attracted to men ultimately - I'm married and I love my husband and I love what we do together.

But honestly, if I had the choice between viewing a naked man or a naked woman, I'd choose the woman. We're just naturally sexier and more beautiful to look at."

Aguilera has a 20-month-old son with her husband.

Wallpapers of Christina Aguilera
Christina AguileraChristina AguileraChristina Aguilera

Gallery of Christina Aguilera
Christina AguileraChristina AguileraChristina AguileraChristina Aguilera

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More