Sunday, August 21, 2011

Rakhi Sawant wants to marry Baba Ramdev

Controversy Queen Rakhi Sawant is back on television with a new show on Imagine TV.

After stunning the audience with her loud actions and shocking judgments on ‘Rakhi Ka Insaaf’, Rakhi is all set to host one of the funniest, bizarre chat show ‘Gajab Desh Ki Ajab Kahaniyaan’.

The actress was in the Capital yesterday, to address the media about the brand new reality show. What surprised everyone was that Rakhi Sawant’s saree went missing at the last moment. Rakhi, who was keen to wear a saree at the event, was really disappointed when she came to know that her saree had been stolen.

The organisers of the event had to arrange for another saree, as Rakhi refused to meet the media in any other outfit. Finally, after battling for three hours, Rakhi appeared before the media in a pink net coloured saree, looking no less than a diva.

As expected, Rakhi was at her wackiest best while she answered numerous questions that came her way.

Here are some of the wacky answers that Rakhi gave during the interview.

‘No controversy, not any more’

Gossip and controversy follows this babe wherever she goes. However this time, she is not in a mood to invite any kind of storm for her and the channel. “No controversy any more for me, as I have already faced a lot in my previous show (she got into a legal battle when one of a contestant, who came to seek justice on the show committed a suicide after being called impotent by her).

Ask her what was more shocking for her – the saree theft or her upcoming show concept; Rakhi quips, “My saree went missing at the last minute, when I was to appear before all. However, such incidents keep on happening and one should not lose his/her calm. But the show concept was really shocking for me and I am sure that it will take the viewers by a surprise.


On marriage – Baba Ramdev or Rahul Gandhi?

Even though her relationship with beau-choreographer Abhishek Avasthi or Elesh Parujanwala did not turn out well, Rakhi Sawant was at her wackiest best, when she was asked about her marriage plans.

Apparently, she took a pot-shot at yoga guru Baba Ramdev saying, “I am waiting for the day Baba Ramdev proposes me for marriage. I love the way he does yoga on television. He may be ‘Baba’ for all of you but he is a ‘Swami’ (husband) for me. I will request the channel to organise ‘Rakhi Ka Swayamwar 2’ and get Ramdev as one of the contestants.

I have noticed a number of times that Baba tries to woo me by twitching his eye-lids. I promise that once he is married to me, he would never flutter his eye. I was interested in Rahul Gandhi too, but I knew that my antics won’t work before Sonia Gandhi Ma’am.

On plans after marriage?

“After our marriage, Swami Ramdev and I will do ‘Anshan’ together and will take the matter of ‘Kala-dhan’ of Swiss bank further.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More